Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Vicki is back!

Well, I have put my real name back on this blog instead of "Tori". Since I don't have to worry anymore about my employer finding this blog, I thought I would go back to my name.

I am doing extremely well. I feel like I am being carried through this trial. I am at total peace. I just feel so relieved I don't have to go back to my old job and also excited to see where the Lord will lead.

Don't you just love adveture stories?...

7 comments:

Sandy kimmel said...

Oh Vic, I am sooooo glad you are "back" but the photo? In real life you ALWAYS have a smile on that pretty face.

Vicki said...

Alright Sandy, I will work on finding a pic with a smile.

I was watching a makeover show recently and these really rich women were having a botox party. They were all getting botox injections between their eyebrows because they had bad wrinkles there. No one was getting injections on their "parenthesis" - the lines on each corner of the mouth because they didn't need it.

I thought that was so sad... you see the wrinkled area between the eyebrows is from frowning and being angry. The parenthesis are from smiling and being happy.

I won't ever get botox (unless I get it for my migraines - studies have shown botox can help migraines although it is major bucks and not covered by insurance.) But I pray that as I age my parenthesis get bigger and bigger and the area between my eyebrows will show very little wrinkles.

I have a lot to be grateful for in this life... I should always have a smile on my face.

Sandy kimmel said...

You are so right about the wrinkle thing. As for botox, I agree but if a little lazer could suck up my double chin or sagging cheeks I may look into it...:)
If you have need botox for your migranes we will have a fund raiser. I would pay anything to see you set free from them stinkers.

Sandy kimmel said...

Oh, and I don't think it is the smile as much as your eyes, who were you glaring at? Did Rob say something mean? The picture is very attractive really, just a little sober for one so full of life. I wonder if I could back peddle any more?

fry family said...

Hi Vicki:

I just wanted to give you my blog address in case you want to check it out:

Raye

Zoanna said...

Glad to be able to talk to you using your real name. You sound like you're in a good place.

Anonymous said...

Well, hi there, Vicki! Come visit me soon (when you're not sick!!). Or just visit me online instead. Germs don't go through computers, you know.