Sunday, March 02, 2008

Resting Safely in His Arms

Well, I have been unemployed for almost a week. I am still praying about the direction the Lord is leading. I am hopeful and excited to see where He will lead. What a blessing to know that God is in control and to be able to place all my fears, worries and cares in His hands.

I am so glad I don't have to figure this all out. I have been praying and asking the Lord to show me which way to go. Although I don't have any clear answers yet, it is refreshing to know that I don't have to worry about "missing it." He will lead me where I need to go.

I have such a peace about all of this. Even more peace than I had the last time I was here.

Everything worked out last time - He is still faithful, He is still good, He is still sovereign. Because He is for me - who can be against me? There is nothing that I will fear.

Thank you for your prayers.

2 comments:

Sandy kimmel said...

Glad to see you are standing firm. Keep preaching it to me and yourself. There is none can stand against you/me!!!

Zoanna said...

Rejoicing in your peace. You're in the Best of Hands!