Aw, what's the problem? Is Gracie an Alpha female?
That's horrible! Too many dogs end up in shelters this way. :-(
Thanks friends... the problem is mainly I got a dog too soon and my daughter wasn't ready for one... Gracie is a wonderful dog and will be the perfect pet for her new owners... Praise God will have a wonderful life and I can still see her once in a while.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aw, what's the problem? Is Gracie an Alpha female?
That's horrible! Too many dogs end up in shelters this way. :-(
Thanks friends... the problem is mainly I got a dog too soon and my daughter wasn't ready for one...
Gracie is a wonderful dog and will be the perfect pet for her new owners...
Praise God will have a wonderful life and I can still see her once in a while.
Post a Comment