Well, I went on YouTube to find some videos about Black Friday. I have only gone shopping once on Black Friday, and I will never do it again. I would rather shop on-line or spend more money then go through all that craziness again. I think the first two videos are a good example of why I won't be shopping again on Black Friday.
The first video is of a woman who fell and people didn't stop to help her up but kept right on going. Several other people fell in this video as well. I remember the Christmas the Cabbage Patch Kids were big. There were lots of stories of people getting hurt fighting over the dolls... It amazes me that people would keep on going instead of realizing they just knocked someone over and stop to help them up.
Black Friday at Wal-Mart
The second video is of a family doing their Christmas shopping.
Adventures in Wal-Mart
And the last video is of a guy who is pretty funny talking about people spending money they don't have on Christmas and what it was like growing up poor on Christmas.
Black Friday
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment