
Alright, I am still obsessed with this pond. I drive by it twice a week and it just mesmerizes me. I just had to stop and take more pictures.
Do you think they put dye in the pond to get it this color? I want to ask someone, but there is never anyone around to ask. (I didn't enhance the picture. You can click on it to make it larger.)
I need to sleep at night. So any thoughts?
3 comments:
Just wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my blog! I think it is so cool to see how the Lord has joined a community of believers from all over and among many different relationships simply through the world of blogging. What an encouragement it is to read what He is doing in the lives of others...even those I have never met!
I love the pictures of the pond... it is so beautiful. I used to live in Michigan and would visit Torch Lake in the summers and the water was almost that exact color(maybe not quite as bright). BUT...it was completely God's design. No dyes at all. :)
I'll be sure to visit you again!!!!
That is strange looking water. Wow. It looks fake. Amazing.
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I do like the country and honestly enjoy living in both the cities and country. I look forward to checking out your blog. You have a lot of great pictures and your town looks very storybook.
hi there...i'm just a girl who through a thread of blogs came to see yours and the picture of the pond. i can solve the mystery for you in that yes, it is dye. it's a treatment, actually, that's put in for algae, and it doesn't harm fish or other life, just helps control algae. and you can adjust the color with how much is put in. apparently these folks want their water BLUE! :o) hope that helps.
Post a Comment