About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

You know you're bored when...

Alright, I am going to share how pathetic I am...

I was looking at my blog tonight and checked out my profile views. It seemed that my number of views had been going up a lot lately, and I was really surprised. I had recently started commenting on a few new blogs so I figured it was because of new people reading my blog.

But tonight I checked it and it went up from yesterday. Previously I have had the same number for a few months, so I thought that was interesting. Later on I thought I would check it again just to humor myself and it had gone up again! So I started to check it like every hour, and it kept going up. Then I started to get suspicious. I checked it around 11 pm and it went up again. I checked it 10 seconds later and it went up again. 10 seconds later and it went up again. Then the light went on... I was the one raising the number! (No, I am not blonde.) So then I had fun and raised it 100 views by checking it over and over. (Ok, I need to get a life at this point, I know...)

But here is what I don't understand. I have checked my profile views before and it has been the same for months. Now I check it and I am able to raise it 100 views. A few of the times I checked it I noticed it jumped two numbers instead of one, so either someone else was really checking it the same time I was playing with it, or my "odometer" is broken...

Well, now you know what I do when I am watching TV...

3 comments:

FishMama said...

I think if you're signed in, it won't count you. But, if you're not signed in, it doesn't know it's you....?

Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki said...

Hi Fishmama... thanks for the explanation and for stopping by my blog.