Saturday, December 30, 2006

A girl's gotta have her shoes...

I have never been the type of person to get caught up in shoes. Some girls have tons of shoes and have to have all kinds of fancy ones. I usually go for comfort. I don't own too many pairs of shoes because I think if you spend money on a few good pairs of shoes they will last a long time and that is all you need.

My sister-in-law had a pair of shoes over Christmas that I just loved. I thought I would just go on-line and order a pair just like hers and that would be it. It turns out that the shoes are discontinued. So I thought, no big deal, with the internet, I can just find another pair that looks similar.

Well, 8,000 - 10,000 shoes later, I still haven't found anything even close! I have looked at shoes from all over the US, the UK, and Switzerland. I found two pairs of shoes that were close enough, but they didn't have my size.


All I want is a slim, tailored tie shoe in black.

The cool thing about shopping for shoes on-line is that the shipping is free, and usually free both ways if there is a need to return them.

Well, I think I am going to give up on my search. If I can't find them after looking at almost 10,000 shoes, I don't think I will find them.

I just want a nice, comfortable, yet professional looking flat leather shoe. Is that too much to ask???


Well, with all this warm weather we are having this winter, maybe I will just wear my sandals...

No comments: