Right back atcha! ANd thanks for the special treatment. Wow, a post just for me. How sweet you are. I do like this photo better this way, I think. The geometry comes alive, what do you think?
For most pictures I think B&W and Sepia are my favorites. I would love to put all my pictures that way. I think it makes your mind look more into the picture and see what is really there.
2 comments:
Right back atcha! ANd thanks for the special treatment. Wow, a post just for me. How sweet you are. I do like this photo better this way, I think. The geometry comes alive, what do you think?
For most pictures I think B&W and Sepia are my favorites. I would love to put all my pictures that way. I think it makes your mind look more into the picture and see what is really there.
Post a Comment