About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Vacation Pictures Part I

I just got back from vacationing in Monterey and San Francisco, California with my family. I will share some more pictures in future posts, but here are my top favorites.





























1 comment:

Zoanna said...

These are such good pictures! Makes me reminisce. The Pacific coastline is so different from the Atlantic, huh? My 2 fave shots here (not that you asked) are
#1 the last one where the fog encircles the GG Bridge and #2 the upward shot of the redwoods in sepia tones. CAn't wait to see more.