Vacation Pictures Part III
Well, I have been really busy with a new client and unable to take the time to write much but hope to be able to do so this weekend. So here are some more pictures of my vacation. This first picture was very eerie. We walked through a lot of trees that looked like this and it felt haunted. They were so grey and then some looked as if they had been spray painted with orange paint. (Remember you can click on any picture to enlarge them.) The second to last picture was of a spider web I saw in the Japanese tea gardens. I love the last picture with the flowers framing the doors. Wouldn't our streets and homes be prettier if we had flowers all over them every day... ? (I wonder if they have to water them... I'm not very good at watering things...)
1 comment:
Once again, very cool pictures. The last one reminds me of my old blog template (where the flowers grew upsidedown and I didn't notice till Betty called attn to it). I would love a trellis like that over my porch. Have you tried the spider web photo in b&w. I bet that would really show up the webbing. AGain, so glad you had a refreshing, memorable vacation with your family. I can feel it in your posts and comments.
Post a Comment