About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... (and it's not a train)

I am starting to get really excited. I have started to apply for some jobs, and I am excited to see where they will lead. All the jobs I am applying for are human resource type jobs. I applied for a job today at a Community College that is a supervisor of a volunteer team of senior citizens. It sounded really interesting. All the jobs pay more than I am making now. All the jobs so far are about an hour away.

I can't wait to see where the Lord will lead. I am so excited. I could have a new job by Christmas, or even by the end of October! Most of the jobs are 8-5 pm, Monday through Friday. Oh wouldn't that be nice...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Community College will pay more than what you do now? You're not getting a hundred trillion dollars for what you do? Something's wrong with that...