Monday, September 25, 2006

Vacation Pictures

I had a lot of fun taking pictures on vacation. This is my favorite picture. It was taken right outside our hotel room.
















This was also taken outside our hotel room. There was a bee’s nest in this bush. I was able to catch a bee buzzing. Click on the picture to make it bigger and check out his wings.
















This was outside an antique shop. This guy saw me taking pictures and said to me, "Would you like to take a picture of me standing in a corn field, playing my saxophone, wearing my Mr. Wizard's hat?" How could I say no?




















This is the same cornfield the wizard guy was standing in.
















This is underneath the siding of an old barn. The siding was coming away from the side and I was able to get my camera lens underneath the siding.
















The next two pictures are outside another antique shop. I was taking pictures for a while wandering around on this farm. We got up one day at 5 am to start antiquing and the other day at 6 am. We were in bed by 7:45 pm one night and asleep by 9 pm.



































We stopped at an apple orchard to take some pictures. We learned that this particular area near Gettysburg is the apple belt. Lucky Leaf and Mott's both get their apples from these trees. Look how full the trees are. They were just hanging with apples.































My vacation was very relaxing. It was a much needed break. I hope to spend tomorrow job hunting and enjoying one more day off before I go back to work. I hope it doesn't rain so I can go for a bike ride.

No comments: