About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

More pictures

I added 12 more pictures of my vacation to my Flickr site. Vacation Pictures

I don't want my vacation to be over. I was able take a scenic bike ride today and enjoy the wonderful weather. Tomorrow is back to the grinder.

Thank you Lord for rest and relaxation.

1 comment:

Sandy kimmel said...

Geeeze Tori, I had no idea that you were a photographer on top of all your other talents. You truely amaze me. You should check out Ned's "flicker" I will have to send you the link.