About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Oh dear Lord, thank you for another good day!

Today was another good day. I didn't have feelings of being totally overwhelmed, and I got my job done for the day. I will probably have to work on Labor Day as I didn't get my reports done today due to putting out a few fires with clients.

But the weekend is here, and so is some much needed rest. What a wonderful gift rest is!

Well, I am going to enjoy that wonderful gift now, so thank you all for your prayers. Our precious Lord has heard your prayers and has given me peace, rest, and sanity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear little angel every day is a good day. It souly depends on your attitude and disposition. All of our feelings are relative to our perceptions about ourselves and others. You may want to examine your motives and desires and act upon them and begin to make an effort to change your life. Asking for help and prayers is a desparation appeal making you sound as if you are incapable of changing your own life. Your higher source is within you and you only need to reach within and start the ball in motion so to speak. You need to ask; If I desire change and know what I want, what must I do to achieve my goal? Begin your day effecting this change and begin to see it unfold. It will be a certainty. Try taking that first step.It sounds as if you lost all of your self-confidence to make any change in your life and are entirely dependant upon God and prayer. You chose to do exactly what you are doing right now and only need to begin to change it. Go girl and take that first step. Always know that it will happen. I only pray that you find the courage to do so.... Amen

Vicki said...

To the one who loves me (aka, my sweet uncle)

I love you so much and I know how I look at trials might seem crazy to you.

I am however entirely dependant upon God. I don't see that as my weakness, but my strength. I find comfort in knowing my confidence is not in myself, but in the Lord. My resources are limited, but His are unlimited.

I know that we don't see eye to eye on God, but I so appreciate your care and love for me to share your thoughts, even though you know I do not believe the same. Thanks for encouraging me. I love you.