I don't know if you enjoy watching tear jerker Christmas movies all December long, but I love watching them.
So how many tear jerker movies do you watch during the Christmas Season?
A) I would never watch a tear jerker
B) I might watch a few but I would never cry
C) I enjoy a good cry once in a while
D) I watch quite a few... the Kleenex are right next to the remote
E) I am a crying machine
I remember watching an Everybody Loves Raymond episode a few years ago. Debra wanted to just have some time alone, so Raymond went out for a few hours. The kids were probably at Grandma's. Anyway, Raymond couldn't figure out what Debra was up to so he spied on her... He looked through the window and saw her sitting on the couch. She was crying. Raymond couldn't figure out what was wrong. He went crazy thinking something was going on, trying to figure out why she was crying. Finally he asked her about it. She said, "I just felt like a good cry. Sometimes I just want to cry. It's how I release stress." Of course Raymond thought she was nuts.
But for whatever reason... I don't know why... Debra was right. Sometimes it is nice to just have a good cry...
(Heads up to the guys... don't try to figure us gals out... we can't even figure ourselves out...)
2 comments:
I'm more of a Kleenex gal than I want to be. I wish I could be moved without crying. It doesn't seem necessary. But a good cry once in a while is oh-so-refreshing.
Refreshing... I like that.. very true.
Post a Comment