Wonderful. I'll never forget the time we gave up hope of finding our remote. Guess where we found it a couple days later? In the bag of potato chips. Pathetic.
That's great Zo... Love it. I looked in the fridge and freezer just in case, but it wasn't there...
Atleast you found it in a comfy place! There is nothing like enjoying the benefits of modern technology.. from the couch, kitchen, porch.. or whereever!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wonderful. I'll never forget the time we gave up hope of finding our remote. Guess where we found it a couple days later? In the bag of potato chips.
Pathetic.
That's great Zo... Love it. I looked in the fridge and freezer just in case, but it wasn't there...
Atleast you found it in a comfy place! There is nothing like enjoying the benefits of modern technology.. from the couch, kitchen, porch.. or whereever!
Post a Comment