I just wanted to thank the Lord for sending me relief in the midst of my craziness. Due to having so much work to do, and being so overwhelmed, even the most simplest of tasks have either been done poorly or totally neglected.
Thank you to Kathie for coming and cleaning my house. You have also challenged me to have an accurate perspective of God in the midst of this trial, and to cry out to Him to be my strength. Thank you for not letting me have a pity party which would lead me on a downward spiral of despair. You are a faithful friend.
Thank you to Tonya for insisting on coming to visit me tonight so I could have a break and some much needed fellowship. You came to encourage me and remind me that the Lord is faithful and in control. Thank you for understanding that I don’t come around anymore has nothing to do with you and everything to do with I don’t’ go anywhere anymore. You were gone most of the day, and haven't seen your hubby much and yet you took the time to come cheer me up. Thank you to Erich for letting her come.
Thank you to my dad and Kate for coming tomorrow to take me out to lunch, and to Wal-Mart for a mini shopping spree to load up on things I need, and just blessing me. Thank you for being sympathetic and just wanting to give me a small break in the midst of a crazy day.
Thank you to my other dad for worrying about me, releasing my mom to come and help me at a moments notice, that your first words when you get home everyday to mom are "How is she? What is the latest update?" Thank you and mom for buying me a camera so I can have a few moments a day of relaxation to enjoy all the beauty of God's creation around me. You both have been so very generous to me.
And thank you to my mom... You have done my laundry, cleaned my house, held me when I cried, dropped everything late at night just to come up and spend the night so I wouldn't feel alone in this trial, looked for jobs, prayed for me, listened to me when I was weary, angry, tired, and distraught. You have washed me in God's Word and always pointed me back to my Savior.
The Lord has been so kind to bring relief to me when I most needed it. I might be weary, but one thing I know for sure, I am not alone. Not only are my friends and family there to help me through this difficult trial, but the Lord Himself is letting me know that He has not forgotten about me and that He cares for me.
Thank you Lord for your blessings unending...
No comments:
Post a Comment