About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

He Restores My Soul

Today I did a lot of driving.















The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want,
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul.












I found a feature on my photo software to turn pictures into cartoons. I thought this was pretty cool. (If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you can see the cartoon feature better.)











When winter comes and the skies are gray... I want to remember this beautiful blue sky.













Well, I think this is my favorite place to visit. I would LOVE to live there if my church and family wouldn't be so far away. I don't know how I would be able to stand these long hour days if it weren't for these mini vacations. Taking a break to stop and "smell the roses" a couple times a day makes my crazy schedule almost bearable.

Thank you Lord for your new mercies every morning. You are my strength.

3 comments:

Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! You are such a good photographer (picture-taker, whatever).

Anonymous said...

Hello Lady,
I love visiting your page and reading up on what new way the Lord has reveiled himself to you! I not only look forward to my weekley visit to'mayberry' (the boonies or hickville as I call) by reading your blog, put it more importantly helps to encourage me to dwell on God's grace and mercy. He is so good to us. thanks for sharing you life with me and others. Whenever I need a hiatus from daily life, I just take in a deep breath and say to myself "I wonder what my Bickie is experiencing right now" Well whaddayknow.. I check right in.. read the newest entry and am refreshed and reminded of His faithfulness and goodness, and it brings a smile to my face. I miss you sooooooooooooooooooooo much.
Pammy Sue
BTW.. the pictures are breath takingly AWESOME
YOU GO GIRL!