Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My first few pictures...

I thought my camera was broken because as soon as I would turn it on, it would turn itself off. I took this picture by turning on the camera, and snapping the picture real quick before it turned itself off.

I went to Wal-Mart to see what they suggested. "Charge the battery" was the advice. (Almost as embarrassing as when I called the Sears repair man to come and fix my dryer. He fixed it by cleaning out the dryer lint...)

Well, I I hope to post some more pictures.

Here are my first few pictures that I took today. I am just learning about my camera and what all the "pretty buttons" do.















Items around the house...

















Hang in there as I haven't taken pictures in years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures!! I think you did a great job. AND you made me laugh really hard about the battery thing. Laughter and art rolled into one...the perfect entry!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.