About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Country Days

I have been having a blast taking pictures. Here are some of the pictures I took today:















This was so relaxing. This is the most peaceful part of my drive. I open the sunroof, and listen to the birds sing me a song...
















I love this old wagon. I want to try and get this picture again, and have it be a little sharper.
















I almost deleted this picture because it is blurry, but the more I look at it, the more I like it...
The farmer was driving his tractor so fast it was hard to get this picture.















I drove a little over 100 miles today. At least the view was beautiful...

1 comment:

Roberto said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.